1. An close up of a gramophone playing a record showing a micro close up of the lines on the record, whilst spinning with some of the opening titles running around the record. Radio voice-over using no diegetic sound in the background - tuning in and out of different stations.
2. Timeline appears with images zooming in and out from the era shown on timeline.
3. Line carries on showing more content and ideal images on Sinatra...
4. Line carries on with more and more images fading in and out of one another and becoming animated.
5. Animation turning into first shot of Sinatra sitting at dressing room table, close up of tapping foot and hand - showing nerves.
6. Bright lights blocking out were audience would be as you see silhouette of Sinatra walking of stage with cheering in the background and the body shot of Sinatra holiding hat to his chest.
7. Quick flash of Sintra snatching Whiskey bottle of stool, with brightly lighted stage in the background.
8. Then as the opening is at it’s climax showing Sinatra slam bottle down on dressing table as he stares at himself in the mirror - with ongoing repeat of cheering and knocking on door showing everyone trying to get to him and him loosing himself in emotions and thoughts.9. As Sinatra slouches back in directors chair camera does close up of stage name written on the back, ‘The Voice’ showing title of film.